Things you need to know
- Members must present their card or key fob at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually after the transaction upon production of a valid receipt, providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend.
- Points collected on additional cards or key fobs linked to the main card member’s account will be credited to that account.
- To be awarded points, members must spend above a certain amount on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
- Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products. Excluded products from the scheme are at the discretion of The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe.
- The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Points have no value until they are processed through The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe till system. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny.
- The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe is under no obligation to award points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe Reward scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance.
- The Rewards Card account, card, key fobs, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe reserves the right to refuse, merge or close accounts at any time.
- Members must register their personal details and keep The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe informed of any changes. The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details. New accounts that are not registered within two years of first being used and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for two years will be removed and any points or vouchers forfeited.
- The Rewards Card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Rewards key fobs may be used by anyone who is resident at the same registered address.
- Rewards cards, key fobs, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the card member, as do any security details relating to the account. The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Rewards Card accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons, vouchers and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme; any behaviour relating to Rewards Cards or The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Rewards cards and key fobs can only be used for purchases from The Balloon Tree Farm Shop & Cafe and any promotional partners who are part of the scheme.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Rewards cards and key fobs cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Rewards Card accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
- Members may inherit the points and/or the points value of vouchers of a family member who has died by providing a written request informing us of the membership details of the deceased.